Talent keeps the bar set high. Our people have big, ambitious ideas but can be lateral and precise. Sound like you?
Take a look over current roles available with VIA below. Click on the role to learn more and apply.
We are looking for a communications and marketing expert to own and drive the full marketing mix at VIA.
Ultimately tasked with executing our strategic marketing plan, this role is key in raising the profile of the VIA brand, and assisting the Directors to convert new business opportunities through the production of high quality and thoughtful pitch responses.
Responsible for pitches, award submissions, capability material, presentations, social media, digital channels, comms, media, brand, events and much more, we are looking for a generalist who is proactive, organised, curious and passionate about architecture. Ideally from a B2B background, the ability to seek out an angle, story or value point and shape content that resonates with our audience is essential. The role is highly autonomous, but strategically guided by our external marketing consultant in conjunction with the senior management team.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a communications, marketing or PR role in a B2B or professional services industry
- Strong communication skills, particularly written, with the ability to think laterally about how content can be extended, revalued and repurposed
- Excellent creative writing skills with the ability to articulate a clear value proposition
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite (particularly In Design, Illustrator & Photoshop)
- Experience or strong interest in architecture
- Confident, organised, collaborative
- Degree qualified in a business, marketing or communications discipline
If you think you fit the bill, are a self starter, and are looking for a role where you can really spread your wings and have a tangible business impact, alongside a highly engaged team of creative professionals, we want to hear from you.Interested?
Collaboration brings people together. It creates an environment where different skillsets and experiences can co-work as one.
Whether with project partners, clients or each other, we know that the best results come from working together. Only by allowing ideas to be shared, discussed and questioned, can clients be assured they have been fully considered.
We are human first
Having compassion, consideration and understanding of others, extends to the way we behave, towards those we work and alongside.
We value creativity
From big ambitious ideas to intelligent responses on a micro scale, creative thinking ensures that we are able to devise and deploy new and innovate approaches to our craft.